1. Double tone use. The left hand holds the telescope barrel, and after seeing a circular field of view, the right hand turns the movable part of the objective lens until it sees the clear scenery. The rotating part of eyepiece can compensate for more precise focusing.
2. Use monotonously. The left hand holds the telescope barrel, and after seeing a circular field of view, the right hand turns the eyepiece hand wheel until the clear scene is seen. Pay attention to the calibration position of the eyepiece hand wheel. In general, when you use it again, you can go to the same position.
3. Use the main eye to see the telescope, and open the other eye at the same time, so that the direction of the telescope can be corrected in time, and the fatigue of the muscles of the eye will be weakened.
4. Never use binoculars on one hand. When you use single tube telescope, you may use the way of holding a gun, holding the lens tube from the bottom one after the other.
5. Do not use a telescope in the course of walking. Because users cannot see their feet in the process of using telescopes, if users move around, users may fall or even lose their feet.
A telescope is an instrument to observe distant objects by collecting electromagnetic wave.
A single telescope is a visual optical instrument used to observe long distance objects. It can magnify the small angle of the far object at a certain rate, so that it has a larger angle in the image space, so that the objects that could not have been seen or resolved by the naked eye can be clearly identified.
Telescope is an indispensable tool for astronomical and surface observation. It is an optical system that keeps parallel beams of incident incident light passing through objective lens and eyepiece.