8X42 Monoculars for Marine：
1. Large field of view: 369ft/1000yds, 8x magnification, 42mm objective diameter. Compact-size: 2.4*2.56*5.7inch；
2. Net weight : 13.05oz;
3. FMC green film, BaK-4 prisms, and 42mm objective lens make the images brighter and clearer, and enjoy more comfortable viewing experience;
4. Quality materials used and each piece double tested before delivery;
The specifications of Marine 8X42 Monocular as follows：
Obj. Lens Dia.
Type of Prism
Exit Pupil Diameter.
Exit Pupil Dist.
Min. Focal Length
Filed of View
370g / 13.05oz
The Product Size
6.1x 6.5 x 14.5 (cm)/ 2.4x2.56x5.7in
How to use Monocular？
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
1. Avoid using Monocular during walking. Because in the process of using the Monocular, the user can not see the foot, it maybe fall down when walking.
2. Looking at the Monocular with the main eye and opening the other eye at the same time can correct the direction of the Monocular in time and reduce eye muscle fatigue.